21 Mar Excavator Operators – Hawkes Bay
Specialist Forestry Roading and Civil Earthworks Contractor
If you are interested in working in an established business with an emphasis on performance then you need to apply.
We are looking for experienced excavator, bulldozer or other earthmoving operators to undertake a mixture of forestry roading and civil construction bulk earth works. You will operate as part of high performance team shifting large quantities of earth effectively and efficiently. The type of work you would undertake includes:
- Building and maintaining forestry infrastructure for large forestry clients;
- Bulk earthworks for NZTA roading projects including State Highways;
- Building sub-divisions for residential developers, and
- Bulk earthworks for Councils and local authorities.
You will need the following:
- A desire to work positively in a team environment and on your own
- A class 2 licence with WTR endorsements
- To be able to base yourself in Hawkes Bay
- The ability to work in New Zealand
If all this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Kirsten on 06 843 3305 between 9am and 3pm.
Forestry Roading and Civil Earthworks
- Successful and well established business
- Based in Hawkes Bay
- Opportunity for experienced operator