21 Mar Excavator and General Earthworks Operators – Hawkes Bay
Civil Earthworks and Forestry Roading Contractors
Come be part of a great team doing great projects! We have been around the Bay for over 40 year doing all sorts of specialised bulk earthworks. Due to an increase in work load, we are looking for great can-do people. You would be involved in completion of:
- HB’s biggest roading project where we are using excavators, dozers, scrapers, trucks and rollers;
- Sub-divisions ranging from medium to large for private developers;
- New forestry roading construction and maintenance with an experienced team.
Your new team of around 30 staff enjoy the challenges of big earthmoving projects, the great Hawkes Bay lifestyle and the professional development of a high performing team. You will continue working through winter, be paid travel time and have guaranteed weekly hours.
If you are one of the following you should get in touch with us:
- Experienced excavator operator (we mostly operate 20tonne Excavators);
- Experienced general earthworks operator (we also operate bulldozers, graders, scrapers, dump trucks, rollers etc);
- An enthusiastic person with a keen desire to be an earthworks operator and learn from the best. If you are starting out in the industry we have a role that would suit you.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A desire to work positively in a team environment
- A class 2 licence with WTR endorsements
- To be able to base yourself in Hawkes Bay
- The ability to work in New Zealand
- Pass a drug and alcohol test
If all this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsten on 06 843 3305 between 9am and 3pm.
Forestry Roading and Civil Earthworks
- Successful and well established business
- Based in Hawkes Bay
- Opportunity for experienced operator