21 Mar Truck Drivers – Hawkes Bay
Civil earthworks and Forestry Roading Contractors
Come be part of a great team doing great projects! We have been around the Bay for over 40 years doing all sorts of specialised bulk earthworks. Due to an increase in work load, we are looking for great can-do people. You would be involved in completion of:
- New forestry roading construction and maintenance with an experienced team;
- Sub-divisions ranging from medium to large for private developers;
- General earthworks projects around the fantastic Hawke’s Bay.
Your new team of around 30 staff enjoy the challenges of big earthmoving projects, the great Hawkes Bay lifestyle and the professional development of a high performing team. You will continue working through winter, be paid travel time and have guaranteed weekly hours plus free Employee Health Insurance.
If you are a Class 5 truck driver (or Class 4 on their way to obtaining Class 5) we have a role that would suit you.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A desire to work positively in a team environment
- A Class 5 licence
- To be able to base yourself in Hawkes Bay
- The ability to work in New Zealand
- Pass Drug and Alcohol test
If all this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsten on 06 843 3305 between 9am and 3pm.
Forestry Roading and Civil Earthworks
- Successful and well established business
- Based in Hawkes Bay
- Opportunity for experienced Class 5